First of all, spring has just begun! I have been looking forward to this time of year! The weather is perfect, everyone is in a good mood, and the food…the food is so fresh and delicious!
Especially this street corn pasta salad. I mean, I never even knew this was a thing until this year.. and you know, it is now a regular recipe in my life!
These flavors go so so well together! The best thing about it is it could be a main dish, or even a side dish! Either way, it’s going to get eaten!
- 1 Tbsp Finely chopped jalapeno
- 6-8 strips hardwood smoked bacon
- 1/2 CUP Queso fresco
- 1/2 canned CUP Black beans
- 1/2 CUP Regular mayo
- 3 Tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Chop the avocado into small pieces, chop the green onions, coarsely chop the cilantro, very finely chop the jalapeno, and cook then crumble the bacon.
- In a large bowl combine the completely dry and cooled pasta, corn, avocado, onions, cilantro, jalapeno, bacon, cheese, and black beans.
- In a small bowl combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together until completely combined.
- Toss with the salad.