Do you love sweet and salty desserts? If so, you’re in for a simply divine treat.
The first time I tried Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, I was determined to find the recipe. Everyone deserves to experience this deliciousness!
Each bite of Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is pure bliss. The sweet and salty pretzel layer, luscious cream cheese and fresh strawberries will satisfy your sweet tooth in a truly EXTRAORDINARY way.
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert has been a popular party dish since the 60’s, and tasting the nostalgia is priceless. This recipe is guaranteed to impress the toughest critics — even kids love Strawberry Pretzel Dessert.
Here’s how to make Strawberry Pretzel Dessert:
Ingredients for crust:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Ingredients for filling:
- 8 ounce cream cheese,softened
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1 cup white sugar
Ingredients for topping:
- 3 ounce strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 ounce fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the pretzels, sugar and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until pretzel layer is lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, and mix well to combine.
- Spread evenly over the cooled pretzel layer.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberry gelatin mixture and boiling water.
- Mix in strawberries and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the cooled cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
Recipe by Sugar Apron.
Looking for more ways to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings? Try our Salted Caramel Magic Bars:
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!