If you love Guinness, the famous Irish stout beer known for it’s bold and malty flavor, check out one fan’s creation for St. Patrick’s Day – with a few very tasty additions.
And if you love ice cream, caramel and whip cream as well, then you will definitely love this “heavenly concoction” that’s SUPER-EASY.
Just a heads up…this one will require a spoon!
- 3 Cups of Vanilla (or chocolate) Ice Cream
- 1 Can of Guinness (canned version makes it creamier; tap is best)
- One Shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey (or two, or three, or five!)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Blend first three ingredients.
- Cover inside of tall cup/glass in chocolate syrup down the sides first.
- Pour in the shake mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel!
- Serves 2 (or one!)
Inspired by IrishCentral