Chicken spaghetti has ALWAYS been one of my favorite dishes! This recipe in particular is a bit spicy- but the best i’ve ever tasted!
The cheesy goodness mixed with the flavorful siracha, and all the spiced goods..you can’t go wrong!
I’m going to have to apologize to my mother, cause this is not the recipe I grew up with! I’m sure once she tries the new spin on it she will be floored!
- 1 lb Pasta – cooked
- 1 lb Chicken tenders
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 16 oz Velveeta
- 1 CUP Milk
- 1 10oz Can Rotel (tomatoes & chilies)
- 1 10oz Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 3 TBS Sriracha
- 1 CUP Panko or other bread crumbs
- 1 CUP Grated Cheddar cheese
- S&P to taste
- Crushed red pepper as garnish
- Cook & drain the pasta.
- Spray a grill or frying pan with cooking spray & cook the chicken tenders & then cut them up.
- Melt the butter in a deep stock pot sprayed with cooking spray, too.
- The cooking spray seemed to make the inevitable browned/burned bits of cheese easier to clean off later.
- Add the Velveeta, Rotel, soup, milk, hot sauce & cumin & melt it all together over med-high heat.
- Add the chicken.
- Toss it with the pasta.
- Add S&P to taste.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray & put the chicken spaghetti in it.
- Top with grated cheese & bread crumbs.
- Cook at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling & the bread crumbs brown a bit.
Inspired by: Delightful-Delicious-Delovely