If you’re looking for a delicious new way to consume more veggies, this Smoky Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is exactly what you need! The flavorful crunchiness will satisfy your tastebuds in ways you never knew existed — until now.
I love roasted cauliflower and ANYTHING with parmesan, but this Smoky Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is by far my favorite! It’s a hassle-free snack that’s healthy AND filling.
There really is no excuse to not try this mouthwatering recipe. You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen already!
Smoky Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is so easy and delicious that you’ll want to make it more than once a week. The bold flavor of parmesan combined with the savory seasonings turns ordinary cauliflower into the EXTRAORDINARY.
Here’s how to make Smoky Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with foil and misting lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, freshly cracked pepper (10-15 cranks of a pepper mill), and grated Parmesan.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, then cut into small florets. Place the florets in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss the florets until they are evenly coated in oil. Add about ¾ of the Parmesan spice mixture to the bowl and toss the florets until coated again.
- Spread the florets out over the surface of the baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Add any Parmesan and spices left in the bottom of the bowl to the top of the florets, then sprinkle the remaining, unused portion of the Parmesan spice mix over top.
- Roast the cauliflower in the fully preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the edges are browned and the cauliflower is tender. The parmesan will melt slightly and become crispy. Serve hot out of the oven.
NOTES: Can be served plain or with dipping sauces like pizza sauce, marinara, or ranch dip.
Recipe by Budget Bytes.
Looking for an easy, delicious and nutritious entree to pair it with? Try our Brazilian Rub Salmon:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!