First of all, anyone who loves Oreo and cheesecake combined is going freak over this recipe! These bad boys are full of flavor and will basically blow anyone’s mind that tries these!
The cookie dough on the bottom layer just adds so much more to these bars. They are seriously a dream come true.
They were crazy easy to make and were gone in no time! I mean, who would love these?!
- 1 Log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 20 Oreos, plus more crushed for topping
- 2 8-oz bars Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 CUP Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 8-x-8 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving a overhang.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of baking dish.
- Top with a layer of Oreos (break them up to form a single layer) and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt.
Pour over Oreo layer and smooth top.
- Top with more crushed Oreos and bake until the center is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice.
- Drizzle with warm caramel.