I don’t know about you guys, but having a solid Spinach Artichoke dip in the books is a no-brainer.
And I have found that it’s not that easy finding one you really like! This recipe is the perfect amount of cream, cheese, and spinach!
Just imagine the best dip you have ever had- then multiply it by 100. And all you had to do was throw it all in a slow cooker! Doesn’t get any better than that!
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 CUP Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 (14 oz) CAN Artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and finely chopped
- 8 oz Trimmed fresh spinach leaves about 8 cups
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- In slow cooker stoneware, combine mozzarella, Cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichokes, spinach, and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly.
- Stir well and serve with homemade tortilla chips.