This cajun pasta is something that I have always wanted to try to make! I had just never come across the perfect recipe until this one!
It has the perfect amount of spice mixed with just the right amount of cream!
I busted this recipe out for a friend gathering and it was gone in no time!
- 3 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp of Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 CUPS Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 8 oz Pene Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover the chicken with the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the Penne Noodles.
- Cook on high.
- After about 2.5 hours, check the chicken. If it is cooked, shred the chicken.
- Add the Penne noodles at this time.
- Once the Penne noodles are fully cooked (about 30 minutes) it is time to serve.
- Garnish with parmesan.