These buffalo chicken sliders were so easy to make and turned out delicious!
With only 5 simple ingredients, you will be on your way to chicken heaven in no time!
Also, they aren’t even bad for you! You can use this chicken for not only sliders, but on top of a salad…or even in a grilled cheese! You seriously can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 CUP Wing sauce (I like Frank’s), divided
- 1/2 Onion, chopped finely
- Ranch dressing
- 12 Slider buns
- In a slow cooker, add chicken breasts and top with 1/2 cup wing sauce and onions. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using 2 forks or stand mixer. Reserve 1/4 cup of liquid from slow cooker, and discard the rest. Place shredded chicken back into slow cooker bowl, add 1/4 cup reserved liquid, and remaining 1/2 cup wing sauce.
- Stir to coat chicken.
- Place about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chicken on each bun. Garnish with additional wing sauce and ranch dressing if desired.
Inspired by: Simply Stacie