If you guys can eat pasta dished year round, this dish is perfect for you!
It’s not too light,or not too heavy! Just the right amount of meaty goodness and creamy pasta!
The flavor all together will make you wish you made more for leftovers. This dish will not disappoint!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Smoked turkey sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1.5 CUPS Diced onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 CUP Chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8oz Cooked pasta(small pasta)
- 1/2 CUP Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 1 CUP Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 CUP Thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
1. Add olive oil to a saute pan over medium high heat.
2. Fry the smoked turkey and onions.
3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, pasta, and seasonings.
5. Simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add in cooked pasta and stir.
7. Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
8. Sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve.
Inspired by: Sugar Apron