Salted Caramel Magic Bars. Need I say more?! These bad boys are so wonderfully full of flavor!
Don’t let all the different kind of chips throw you off cause theses are absolutely amazing!
I mean, as soon as it hits your lips the explosion of flavor is to die for!
- 1 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 CUP Butter, melted
- 1 CUP Dark chocolate chips
- 1 CUP White chocolate chips
- 1 CUP Butterscotch chips
- 8 oz Caramels
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 1/2 CUP Shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 CUP Pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cake mix and melted butter, then press firmly and evenly into a 15 by 11 inch sheet pan.
- Sprinkle dark, white, and butterscotch chips evenly over the cake mixture.
- Microwave caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the caramel is completely melted. Drizzle over the top.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut over the caramel.
- Add pretzels to the top.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Notes: The bars are done when they start to turn golden brown around the edges. Cool before cutting into squares