Ever just crave a cocktail but don’t feel like putting a lot of work into it? This drink is perfect for that!
It’s so refreshing and delicious you can’t even taste the alcohol. You can even turn this simple recipe into a large one with any pitcher!
Don’t bother going in and outside your house. Grab you’re pitcher of summer beer and go enjoy the beautiful weather! You won’t regret it!
- 1 1/2OZ Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka
- 1 Bottle Shiner Ruby Red
- 1 Can of Lemon flavor San Pellegrino
- 1 Lime
1. Poor 1 1/2OZ Deep Eddy Vodka into glass.
2. Cut lime wedge and squeeze one into glass.
3. Poor 1oz Ruby Red beer on top
4. Top with Lemon San Pellegrino
5. Garnish with remaining lime wedge.