This Pad Thai recipe has got to be the most easiest one I have found EVER. I didn’t think it was possible. Until now…
The sauce may be a “cheater” sauce, but who cares as long as it’s easy, right?
I would much rather have a quick, simple meal and more time with friends or family ANY day.
And it takes LESS THAN 30 minuets!!! So get your taste buds ready, cause this will BLOW them away!
-1/2 LB Dry Rice Noodles (about 1/4″ wide)
-1 TBSP Cooking Oil, divided
-1/2 LB Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
-1 Egg, beaten
-2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
-1/4 LB Snow Peas
-1 8OZ jar Prepared Pad Thai Sauce
1. In a large bowl, fully submerge the dry rice noodles in hot tap water (not boiling, just hot to touch). Let them soak for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large sauté pan over high heat, add just half of the cooking oil.
4. When the oil is hot, add shrimp and sear on each side for two mins. (half cooked)
5. Set aside
6. Using the same pan, add in beaten egg, stirring constantly to fry quickly
7. Set aside
8. Turn the heat down to medium-low and let the pan cool down a bit.
9. Add remaining cooking oil.
10. Add the garlic to the pan and stir fry until the garlic becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds.
11. Add the snow peas for another minute.
12. Add the sauce to the pan from the jar.
13. Turn the heat back up to medium-high, Stir to combine.
14. Once sauce begins to simmer, add the shrimp and egg back into the pan and stir fry everything until the shrimp are fully cooked through, about another minute.
15. Add peanuts and chives for garnish.
Inspired by steamykitchen