These delicious pizza pinwheels are so easy to throw together, making a perfect snack or light meal for kids and adults alike!
The fact that you can have these in the oven with only a few minutes of preparation is great, but they also only take 15 minutes to bake!
The entire pan disappeared in a flash and I was left wishing I had made more! Not only are these a fantastic for an easy weeknight meal, but they are perfect for an appetizer tray at a holiday party too.
- 1 17.3 oz package Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1/4 CUP Pizza sauce
- 1 CUP Italian cheese blend, finely grated
- 25 Pepperonis, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Unfold the puff pastry sheet and place them on a floured surface.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto the puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Place the sliced pepperonis on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Roll the puff pastry sheets into a log.
- Top the logs with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian Seasoning.
- With a sharp knife, slice each log into 12 wheels.
- Place the wheels on the lined baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Inspired by: Butter With a Side of Bread