It’s a Blue Ribbon recipe which means it got extra kudos for being an outstanding attention grabber! And if you’re looking for an amazing snack that’s both EASY and DELICIOUS that will satisfy your cravings, these PMS cookies are guaranteed to do the job!
Don’t underestimate the power of these cookies. The sweet and salty combo made of buttery Ritz crackers with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff coated in creamy chocolate is your secret password to that “Mmm-mmm Good” feeling to calm any raging cravings – or emotions.
So don’t be surprised when they’re all the rage with your family and friends. It’s the perfect, delicious snack recipe to share with everyone, or cheer up a friend who’s feeling the blues. They’ll love you for them because they’re just so yummy!
An amazing snack that’s both EASY and DELICIOUS that will satisfy your cravings!
Try them. You’ll be so glad that you did!
HOW TO MAKE PMS COOKIES
Cook time: (Melting and Cooling time)
Serving: 68 cookies
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 jar(s) peanut butter
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow cream
- 1 box chocolate bark or wafers (Ghirardelli)
- Spread the peanut butter, then marshmallow cream onto the Ritz crackers.
- Sandwich together.
- Melt the chocolate bark or wafers in the microwave or double boiler. Keep a close eye on them so as not to burn.
- Dip the sandwiched Ritz cookies into the chocolate, covering both sides.
- Place the cookies on waxed paper and allow them to harden. You can also quicken the process by putting them on waxed paper then on a baking sheet and in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!!
Want Another Recipe To Satisfy Those Cravings? Now Watch How To Make These Delicious ‘Man Bars’!
Inspired by Just A Pinch Recipes