Sliders are always the perfect way go to. Whether it be for lunch, dinner, or any event, these bad boys are just delicious!
Not to mention these are Philly cheesesteaks…Anything in that form always goes well in my book!
Every bite will be memorable and totally with the calories. They are THAT good.
- 1 Package of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Thinly Sliced Steak
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Separate the tops and bottoms of your rolls and place the bottoms in an 11″ x 7″ casserole dish.
- Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak aside.
- Saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
- Prep the bread by spreading a thin layer of mayo on the tops and bottoms of the rolls.
- When the meat, onions and peppers have finished cooking spread the steak, then peppers, and onions evenly over the bottom pieces of bread in the casserole dish.
- Place a layer of provolone cheese over the peppers and onions.
- Place the top pieces of bread on top of the cheese and then brush the tops of the bread with melted butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted).