This brownie puppy chow is by far the best puppy chow recipe I have ever found! I mean, who doesn’t love a good treat thats fun to eat?!
It’s absolutely perfect for all of the holiday festivities!
Anyone and everyone will seriously be addicted after their first bite! It’s that good!
- 6 CUP Rice chex cereal
- 1 CUP Milk chocolate melts or chips
- 1/2 CUP Peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 CUP Brownie mix, from the box
- 1/2 CUP Reese’s, chopped
- 1/2 CUP Reese’s pieces
- Place cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal and fold until covered.
- Dump into a large plastic bag and add brownie mix, seal and shake until coated.
- Once all is coated, toss in the candy and give it one last good shake.
- Toss into a bowl for serving.