Want an amazing cheese ball that’s a real party magnet? This All-Star pineapple pecan cheese ball is worth every bit of your time for every bite! You’ll be surprised at just how good it is, how easy it is to make, and SO GLAD you tried it. Let do it!
It’s the perfect sweet-salty combination made of cream cheese mixed with crushed pineapple, peppers, scallions, and pecans. It’s really the best way to serve cheese at a party, and plenty of it.
So whether at home or at a gathering, people will hover around this. It’s like the big free sampler they get to indulge on and won’t stop because it’s SO GOOD! It’s perfect for any gathering!
Seriously, that looks so good..
Get your crackers ready and watch as everyone goes after it!
Remember to double this all-star cheese ball recipe, because they won’t stop eating it.
HOW TO MAKE THE PINEAPPLE PECAN CHEESE BALL
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ Cup finely diced red pepper
- ¼ Cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 8-ounce cans crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 2 Tsp seasoned salt
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Cups Diamond of California Pecan Chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and ½ cup of the pecans until thoroughly combined. Shape into a ball, cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, roll the cheese ball in the remaining pecans. Place on a platter and serve with crackers.
- Bring it out at least thirty minutes before serving. The room temperature helps to make it spreadable and allow its flavor to come through.
- Double the recipe because people will eat lots of it!
- Get your choice of crackers ready.
Want Another Cheese Appetizer Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip!
Inspired by Stephie Cooks