I don’t know about you guys, but sometimes I have those days where I just constantly want to eat everything!
These are the perfect snack for those kinds of days! You can eat as many as you want and not feel guilty at all!
Not to mention how easy these are to make! You will want to have them around all week! Totally worth the small effort!
- 1/2 CUP All-purpose flour
- 1/4 CUP Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, Ranch Seasoning and cayenne pepper; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Working in batches, dip zucchini rounds into eggs, then dredge in flour mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.