Who loves Oreos?! What we have here are four of our absolute favorite Oreo recipes: Oreo Cheesecake Bites, Oreo Salted Caramel Bites, Oreo Bark, and Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Whether you’re looking for something easy to throw together for a party, or a great dessert for a personal night in, there is something here for you!
These recipes can be made almost entirely from ingredients you probably already have! Cheap. Easy. Perfect.
#1: Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 8oz Packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3oz Container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 CUP Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner.
- Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner.
#2: Oreo Salted Caramel Bites
- 18 whole Oreos
- 16oz Cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 CUP Ganulated sugar
- 1/4 CUP Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 CUP Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Caramel sauce
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two 12-count cupcake pans with liners.
- Add in Oreos to the bottom of the liners.
- In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until completely smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the sugar and yogurt and beat on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed and beat in the vanilla extract and mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the crusts until nearly full. Bake each pan for 20-23 minutes. The centers will still be slightly jiggly, that’s OK.
- The centers may also have risen up quite a bit, but they will deflate as the cheesecakes cool.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature, at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least two hours.
#3: Oreo Bark
- 24 oz White chocolate (I used 2 bags of white chocolate chips)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable shortening
- 1 CUP Chocolate cookies crumbs
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate and shortening in the top pan of a double boiler.
- Heat while stirring until thoroughly melted.
- Once the white chocolate is melted stir in ½ cup of the cookie crumbs until just blended. Do not over-stir.
- Spoon the melted chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Then use a spatula to spread it evenly over the cookie sheet.
- Let sit in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Break the cookies and cream bark into pieces.
#4: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Sticks Softened butter
- 3/4 CUP Packed light brown sugar
- 1 CUP Granulated sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 CUPS Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 CUPS Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Package Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until a large ball is formed and Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Bake cookies for approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.