Oreo. Marshmallow. Brownies. Need I say more?! These bad boys are so delicious and packed full of flavor!
I mean…who doesn’t love brownies mixed with marshmallow and Oreos?!?
I’m fully confident in knowing that after you try these, they will be your new favorite dessert!
- 1 Box Brownie mix
- 16 Oreos, broken into chunks
- 1 CUP Marshmallow fluff
- 1 CUP Milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 4 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spread 1/2 the batter in the prepared pan.
- Drop the marshmallow fluff by spoonfuls over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the Oreo cookie chunks over the top.
- Spread the remaining brownie batter over the top.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Cool completely.