As iff Nutella and cheesecake could get any better…these 2 flavors combined will blow your mind!
Then adding the Oreos into the picture just puts these babies on a whole new level!
They are super creative and fun to bring to parties..and of course everyone will polish them off in no time!
- 18 Oreos
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 CUP Sour cream
- 3/4 CUP Nutella
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 CUP Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place liners into a 12 cup muffin tin. Spray the liners with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor or high powered blender, pulse the Oreos and melted butter until fully combined. Spoon the Oreo “crust” into the bottom of each muffin liner and press down with your spoon as much as possible. Bake for 5-6 minutes and then set aside.
- In a mixer or using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, nutella, eggs, and sugar. Mix until smooth and fully combined. Pour mixture into each muffin liner almost filling to the top. Leave about a 1/4 inch at the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips onto the top of each cheesecake.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the tops have slightly cracked and the cheesecakes have puffed and risen.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.