They’re one of the easiest cookies you could ever make for a delicious peanut buttery batch that you won’t stop eating. With only 3 ingredients of peanut butter, sugar and egg you get peanut butter cookies without the hassle you’ll wish you’d found this sooner!
It’s worth your time if you’d love a recipe that’s easy, quick and tasty. It’s the best way to make these cookies without the usual flour and shortening, and you get more peanut butter for a more authentic taste. Yum!
Need a quick batch for dessert or a party? Try these. And if you love chocolate, you can easily top each freshly baked cookie with a Hershey’s Kiss, or wrap each chocolate bite or chocolate chips in the dough before baking.
They’re super easy, quick, and tasty – and in your mouth in minutes!
Whip these up anytime you’re craving for them.
HOW TO MAKE 3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Cook time: 6-10 minutes
- 1 Cup of peanut butter
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl until the dough is fluffy and fully blended together.
- Spoon out pieces of the dough, roll them into thumb-sized 1″ balls, and spread them out onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork to press down and crosshatch the top of each round.
- Bake them in the oven for 6-10 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Chocolate lover? Top each cookie with a Hershey’s Kiss right after you taken them out of the oven, OR roll one into each piece of dough to make chocolate-filled peanut mounds or chocolate chips to the dough before baking them.
Now Watch And See How They’re Done!
Inspired by BuzzFeed Video