If you love Mexican Street Corn like our featured recipe here, then you’ll understand why we’ve taken it several notches up by providing you this Mexican Street Corn Salad recipe that is truly mouthwatering! Jam-packed with easily available ingredients and MUCHO flavor, you’ll be wishing you’d found this much sooner! It’s a keeper!
Only 15 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes (or less!) to cook for a hearty salad of roasted or grilled corn, black beans, avocado, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro and Mexican cheese, mixed with a creamy salad dressing with lots of lime juice! Grito Ay-ay-ay!
And the flavor? It’s a tangy, crunchy, creamy, spicy, sweet, and slightly salty fiesta that’s so delicious and overwhelmingly satisfying! It will be the star attraction for dinner, or at a barbecue. Trust us. They’re really good!
Easy ingredients that give you SO much flavor! Delicious & overwhelmingly satisfying!
Try it. You’ll be so glad that you did.
HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN STREET CORN SALAD
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 Cups roasted or grilled corn
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbs fresh jalapeño, finely diced and seeds removed
- 3 Tbs chopped red onion
- ⅓ Cup chopped cilantro
- ½ Cup to ¾ Cup crumbled cotija cheese
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Tsp chipotle powder
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- ½ Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp pepper
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss together.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad and gently toss.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate before serving.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheesy Taco Pasta!
Inspired by Chef in Training