Everyone loves a solid chicken recipe they can turn to no matter the time of year. Especially an easy one!
Coming across recipes like this one where I most likely already have the ingredients in my pantry is always a winner in my book!
This chicken turned out so tender and just melted in your mouth as soon as it hit!
- 4 Thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 CUP All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning or more to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- Mix together the flour, lemon pepper seasoning and salt to taste.
- Pour the flour mixture onto a plate or into a shallow bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan, and whisk in the lemon juice.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.