If you ever need a quick, delicious dip to bring to a party, we’ve got you covered with this one!
Anyone who loves jalapeño poppers is definitely going to freak over this dip! I made this for a work function and it was gone in no time!
Doesn’t take long to make at all! The hardest this is combining ingredients…now that’s my kind of cooking!
- 1 4 oz Can diced Jalapenos
- 1 8 oz package Cream cheese , softened
- 1 CUP Sour cream
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 CUP Panko bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp Butter or margarine , melted
- 1/4 CUP Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.