This granola combo is seriously perfect to pair with anything for breakfast. And after you make it, it stays fresh for a week!
You can even make this combo and give it away for gifts for the holidays!
We paired it with greek yogurt and fresh fruit and the whole office has been eating it for breakfast ever since! It’s THAT good!
- 2 CUP Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 CUP Coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 CUP Almond slivers
- 1/2 CUP Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 CUP Flaxseed
- 1/4 CUP Roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 CUP Mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 CUP Dried apricots chopped
- 1/2 CUP Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine rolled oats, coconut flakes, almonds and walnuts and spread them out on a baking sheet, place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, chopped apricots, honey, 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. Add toasted oat nut mixture to bowl with other ingredients, using spatula stir until well combined.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with remaining tbsp. of coconut oil. Press the mixture into the foil and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight to chill.
- Remove from pan and mix with your favorite breakfast combo!
Inspired by: Martita Jara