Guinness Beef Sliders…Do I really need to say more?! I have made a ton of sliders and let me tell you, these are to die for!
I mean, roast beef and swiss alone is already amazing…just imagine that basic wonderful sandwich but a million times better!
These were no joke, gone in no time! And literally, everyone that tasted these FREAKED. Trust me, you will not regret making these!
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 8 oz. Sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1/4 CUP Guinness
- 1 package king’s hawaiian rolls
- 3/4 lb Sliced roast beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/4 CUP Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dried mustard
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and onions.
- Prepare glaze by combining all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then lower heat slightly and cook until thickened.
- Assemble sandwiches by slicing rolls in half, then filling with roast beef, sautéed mushrooms & onions, and swiss cheese.
- Pour glaze evenly over sandwiches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.