These cookies were not only easy to make, they were absolutely delicious!
When you come across a recipe this simple, sometimes I can’t help but question the goodness of it…but not these bad boys. They were soft, full of flavor, and didn’t take long at all!
I cant even think of a better cookie to make for a birthday party! Heck, any celebration with these! You Can’t go wrong!
- 1 Box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 CUP Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 CUP Color sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sprinkles.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.