There is something special about a chicken salad that is made perfectly right. Finding the right recipe can be a challenge!
This fajita chicken salad is a perfect light meal that isn’t too bad for you either!
The 7 ingredients it takes to make this refreshing salad can even be bought in just one section of the grocery store! How convenient is that?!
- 3 CUPS Cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 CUP Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Fajita seasoning
- 1 Whole Red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 Small yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/4 Fresh chopped cilantro
1. Place the chicken, mayo, and seasoning into a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Add the bell pepper, onion and cilantro and mix until it is dispersed evenly throughout.
3. Serve on top of a freshly cut avocado or however you like.
Inspired by: The Pinning Mama