No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake is so fluffy, chocolatey AND it has the perfect amount of crunch with the roasted peanuts and sweet Oreo cookie crust. It’s not only a pleasure to eat, but it’s also surprisingly easy to make!
When I found this genius recipe, I realized it would be my new favorite way to satisfy my sweet tooth! No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake is simply divine, and it’s easy to see why.
The melt-in-your mouth marshmallows compliment the creamy, chocolate goodness in a way every tastebud deserves to experience.
What I love the most about a delicious “no bake” dessert is how hassle-free they are. You can make them ahead of time — which is especially rewarding with all the holidays coming up.
No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake tastes even better than it looks! This beautiful dessert is guaranteed to steal the spotlight at any social gathering, making it every home cook’s dream come true.
Here’s how to make No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake:
- Approximately 20 (200 grams) Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) unsalted butter
- 2 and 1/2 cups (500 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) graunlated or caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cup (360 ml) thickened or heavy cream
- 1 cup (150 grams) good quality semi-sweet or dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup (105 grams) roasted peanuts
- 2 cups (110 grams) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) semi-sweet or dark chocolate, for decorating
- Lightly grease a 9 inch (23 cm) springform baking tin with a little butter and set aside. Add your Oreo cookies (cream and all) to a food processor and blend until they resemble fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, place them in a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin. Melt your butter in the microwave and add it to your crushed Oreos and whiz again (or stir well) until the mixture resembles wet sand. Pour your Oreo mixture into your prepared tin and press down gently to form an even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Add your softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl, add your cream and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Finally, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave until it is just melted – give it a good stir. Then add your chocolate to your cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Then gently fold through the whipped cream. Add 1 cup (55 grams) of mini marshmallows and 1/2 cup (35 grams) of roasted peanuts and stir through. Pour your cheesecake over the top of your Oreo cookie base, cover loosely with alfoil and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, scatter the remaining 1/2 cup (35 grams) of roasted peanuts and 1 cup (55 grams) of mini marshmallows and lightly press them into the top of the cheesecake. Melt your extra chocolate in the microwave and then use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate all over the cheesecake. Cut and serve!
Recipe by Handle the Heat.
Now watch how to make no bake Fluffy Cheesecake:
Is your mouth officially watering now? Share this article to show your fellow home cooks this dangerously delicious recipe! They’ll owe you forever.