No words can sufficiently convey the irresistible deliciousness of Magic Layer Pie. The luscious layers of graham crackers, pretzels, pecans, peanut butter chips and coconut flakes topped off with chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk create a truly divine dessert.
This recipe went viral, and it’s no surprise why. Magic Layer Pie is easy, delicious and guaranteed to satisfy anyone with a sweet tooth! Do yourself a favor a treat yourself to Magic Layer Pie — you deserve it.
In just 3 simple steps, you can devour this decadent dessert from the comfort of your home. It’s the perfect balance of creamy, rich and crunchy.
You won’t believe that something this easy could be so magically satisfying. Every bite of Magic Layer Pie will make you swoon, and tasting the elaborate flavors is pure ecstasy.
Here’s how to make Magic Layer Pie:
- 12 graham crackers
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. pretzels
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- 3/4 c. peanut butter chips
- 1 1/3 c. sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9” pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl then add melted butter mix until combined. Press firmly into prepared dish.
- Top with pretzels, pecans, peanut butter chips and coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk on top then sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake until the coconut starts to turn golden, about 20 minutes.
Recipe by Delish.
Looking for another easy and delicious dessert? Try our Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!