Chicken Parmesan is one of my favorite Italian dishes. It’s not too heavy, or creamy, it’s just the right amount of Italian deliciousness.
So normally, when I hear Chicken Parm, I think “wow, that sounds like a lot of work” but NO! Not at all! This recipe takes under 30 minutes to make and is the BOMB.
In this video, you will learn how to rock your world. Just make sure to embrace the process of this awesome dish.
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 CUP all purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 CUP Panko Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 CUP Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 CUP Tomato sauce
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Basil for serving, if desired
- Place Chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add egg to a shallow bowl and whisk, set aside.
- Add breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Starting with the flour and ending with breadcrumbs, dip the chicken into the flour, egg and Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Add oil to a large skillet.
- Add chicken two at a time to the skillet.
- Cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden grown and cooked all the way through.
- Place chicken in a pan or sheet tray and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil on high until melted and bubbly. Top with tomato sauce and a sprinkle of basil for serving, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Inspired by Chef Savvy