If you’re reading this article, there’s a strong chance this recipe reminded you of childhood. Each bite of Dunkaroo Cupcakes takes you back in time, and tasting the yummy nostalgia is pure joy. This decadent dessert is full of delicious flavors and textures that will satisfy ANYONE’S sweet tooth!
You won’t believe how easy this recipe by Delish is. The ingredients are simple and the directions are a breeze to follow. The end result is a luscious cupcake with a rich layer of fluffy and creamy frosting.
The taste of Dunkaroo Cupcakes is unforgettable. The cinnamon funfetti cake batter combined with an irresistible powdered sugar, white chocolate, and vanilla frosting is to die for!
Adults everywhere are genuinely ecstatic to finally experience this beloved childhood snack again! Do yourself and your guests a favor by making this recipe — you’ll regret it if you don’t.
Here’s how to make Dunkaroo Cupcakes:
Ingredients for the pie:
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. Birthday Cake Teddy Grahams
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Make the cupcakes: Prepare cake mix according to box instructions, adding a dash of cinnamon to batter. Fill muffin tins and bake until a toothpick has moist crumbs, 24 to 26 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Make the frosting: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip butter until fluffy, then add powdered sugar, white chocolate, milk, vanilla, and salt, and mix until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Frost each cupcake, leaving a small dome at the top. Top with more sprinkles and Teddy Grahams.
Recipe by Delish.
Looking for another nostalgic dessert? Try our White Chocolate Lucky Charms Cookies:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!