Moscow Mule’s are one of my ULTIMATE FAVORITE cocktails! And I’m pretty sure i’m not alone on this one.
This specific recipe, I took from my local bartender. The grapefruit vodka with the fresh jalepeno’s make it super fresh and add an extra kick to it!
Seriously delicious. I could drink this any time, any day. It’s also SUPER simple. Sit back and get your happy hour on!
- 1 1/2OZ Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno
- 1 Lime
- Any brand Ginger Beer
1. In a copper glass, Poor in 1 1/2oz Deep Eddy Vodka.
2. Slice a couple slices of jalapeno’s and throw them in.
3. Muddle jalapeno’s.
4. Cut lime in half.
5. Squeeze half of lime into glass.
6. Top with ice and ginger beer.
7. Garnish with lime wedge and jalapeno.