This pasta dish was so simple and delicious–you will definitely want to make it a part of your weekly routine!
It only takes 25 minutes to make, and you only need one pan to cook it in!
With the homemade creamy, rich Alfredo sauce, this dish will blow you out of the water!
- 1 20 oz. Package three cheese tortellini
- 1 8 oz. Package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 CUP Chicken or vegetable stock
- 6 CUPS Loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Start by cooking the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large, oven proof skillet, simmer the cream cheese with chicken broth for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add spinach to the cream cheese sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini, mix everything well and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 7-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Inspired by: Cooktoria