This coconut dessert was the PERFECT refreshing treat to start off the weekend!
All of the flavors layered together, the texture of the fluffy cool whip combined with the pudding..this is definitely a dreamy dessert!
The fact that it can go great with any holiday or any special event makes it even better!
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 6 Tbsp Salted butter, melted
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 CUP Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cold milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip, divided
- 2 3.4 oz pkgs Coconut Cream instant pudding
- 3 &1/4 CUPS Whole milk
- 1 CUP Sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs. Combine the crumbs and the butter until crumbs are fully coated.
- Press the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place the dish in the refrigerator while you work on the other layers.
- In a medium bowl whip the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed. Add the milk and mix until fully incorporated.
- With a spatula, fold in 1 & ¼ cups cool whip until completely uniform. Spread this mixture evenly over your crust.
- In another medium bowl, combine the 3 & ¼ cups milk with both of the pudding packages. Whisk constantly until the pudding thickens and creates soft peaks. Spread this layer evenly over the previous layer.
- Let the dessert rest for about 5 minutes, to let the pudding fully thicken up. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
- Spread the toasted coconut evenly over the top. Make sure that it is completely cooled before adding it.
- Let dessert sit in the refrigerator for over night before serving.
Inspired by: High Heels and Grills