I don’t know about you guys, but my family appreciates a classic meal like this one. I feel like everyone at some point craves Alfredo pasta. And I’m going to show you the easiest way to make it.
Not many people realize just how easy alfredo sauce is to make! It’s literally only 4 ingredients and just a little patience. Totally worth making over buying!
Whip this dish up in no time with very few ingredients! It will definitely be added to your weekly routine!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 CUPS Heavy cream
- 2/3 CUPS Milk
- 1 CUP Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz Fettuccine
- 2 CUPS Cooked broccoli florets
- 7 strips Cooked bacon
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breast on high heat for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through. Slice in to thin pieces.
- Add minced garlic to the skillet. Add heavy cream, milk, bring to boil. Add cheese and stir till it completely melts.
- Add cooked pasta, cooked bacon, cooked broccoli and mix everything in. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with sliced cooked chicken.