Cinnamon Blondies…something I have never thought of making until now, and they are SO delicious!
It kind of reminded me of a cinnamon-sugar cake doughnut. And you know how good those are!
Super easy to make and can either be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert! Best of both worlds!
- 2 CUPS All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 CUPS Packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 CUP Granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with baking spray or butter. Set aside.
- In medium bowl mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium sized saucepan. Cook over medium low to medium heat for about 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the flour mixture. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 mins. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Brush the top of the bars with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.