In just 15 minutes of prep, you can bring the spirit of Christmas to life with these little circular wonders!
Behold, Christmas Tortilla Rollups: a genius recipe created by Food Network’s own Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. They’re simple, they’re eye-catching, and absolutely delicious.
Christmas Tortilla Rollups are the perfect dish to bring to any Christmas or New Year’s Eve Gathering. You could also place them on a festive platter to bring as a Hostess Gift!
The bright red and green “jewels” is what steals your attention, but the tasty goodness is what keeps everyone going back for more. I couldn’t believe how EASY they were to make! And the best part is you can make them ahead of time, no stress at all.
Here’s how to make Christmas Tortilla Rollups:
- 2 packages (8 Oz. Size) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 package (1 Oz. Size) Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Diced Finely
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Diced Finely
- 5 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, 1/2 to 3/4 of the packet of ranch dressing mix (add the rest to taste), and black pepper with a wooden spoon until totally combined. Divide equally among the tortillas and spread into a single layer all over the surface of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle on the red and green bell pepper, as well as the green onion. Roll them up nice and tight, then wrap them individually in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Before serving, slice into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices and serve on a platter.
* Options: Add shaved turkey, prosciutto, ham, or any meat.
* Add fresh herbs if you have them.
Recipe by The Pioneer Woman.
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!