I’m pretty sure we can all agree that cookie dough can brighten just about anyone’s day.
I remember making chocolate chip cookies with my mom growing up…We would roll out how many cookies we wanted for the night, then save a small batch of dough to snack on!
Well these bars are even better. Cookie dough thats topped with a peanut chocolate sauce?! Yes. This is happening. And it is going to change your life!
- 1/2 CUP Butter, softened
- 3/4 CUP Packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 CUP All purpose flour
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 CUPS Mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 CUP Creamy peanut butter
- 1 CUP Milk chocolate chips
- Line an 9×9 inch pan with Foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar until it is fluffy. This takes about 3 minutes. Add vanilla and bet until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and alternate the flour and the sweetened condensed milk until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the 9×9 pan.
- Cover your bars with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- To make the topping, combine the peanut butter and 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Pour and spread over the top of the chilled dough and chill at least for 1 hour until firm.
- Gently remove foil from pan and cut into bars.