Crispy hot chicken salad. Something I never in a million years would think to make! Yet here I am, in love with this new recipe!
Seriously though, these flavors combine so well together! Then topped with a salty crunch that everyone loves?! Yes please!
Impress your loved ones with this dish and have them begging you to make it for every function! It’s THAT good!
- 2 1/2 CUPS Cooked chopped chicken
- 1 Tbsp Ranch mix
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 CUP Chopped celery
- 1 CUP Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Cooked bacon
- 1/2 CUP Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 CUP Crushed Ruffles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 8×8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, ranch mix, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, onion powder, celery, mayonnaise, bacon and cheddar cheese. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.