Nobody forgets their first beloved bite of No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie. That buttery pie crust topped off with a luscious cream cheese mixture, all smothered in bursts of the sweetness of cherries is absolutely addictive! This decadent dessert is a hit at every party, and it’s easy to see why.
It only takes 2 simple steps and the ingredients are minimal. The steps are super easy and fast! With little prep and cleanup, it’s no surprise why this delicious recipe has been a home cook favorite for several generations.
The silky, rich sweetness is guaranteed to satisfy every sweet tooth. Each sacred spoonful of No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie will make everyone smile! Kids and adults love this timeless classic, qualifying it as a cherished family tradition.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie is light yet luxurious — it’s the PERFECT balance of sweet and simple. After taking your first bite, you’ll never want to satisfy your sweet tooth any other way!
Here’s how to make No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie:
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- POUR into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of cherry pie filling before serving.
Recipe adapted from Mom Endeavors.
Try our Mini Cherry Pies sometime too:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!