This cheesy bacon and egg hash is the PERFECT way to start off your day!
Just take all of your favorite recipe ingredients and cook them all together! Doesn’t get much easier than that!
Whether you’re making it for your family or friends on a weekend, this breakfast dish is the bomb.
- 24oz diced potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 7oz Diced bacon
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/4 CUP Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cracked pepper to season
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Fry the potatoes in the hot oil and cook while stirring occasionally, until golden and crispy (about 20 minutes).
- Add in the onions and cook till soft.
- Add in cooked bacon.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, make four wells in the hash, crack an egg into each well and arrange the mozzarella around each egg.
- Fry until the whites are set and the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Inspired by: Cafe Delites