The first time I tried this mind-blowing dip, it instantly became my new favorite “go-to” for every potluck party.
What I love the most about dips is their versatility: from the traditional pairing with chips, to smothering a sandwich in it — dips help turn the ordinary into extraordinary every single time.
That’s why I was beyond THRILLED to find this Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip recipe! After taking your first bite, you’ll understand why the recipe creator warned about its addictiveness.
It’s easy, it’s creamy — and fully loaded with flavor. Serve this at any social gathering and you’re guaranteed to be praised for eternity.
Here’s how to make Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip:
- 1 8- oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. mayo
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 16- oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of water
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º. Stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika until combined.
- Fold in spinach, cooked bacon, Parmesan, and 3/4 cup mozzarella. Transfer spinach mixture to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. (If mixture is very high in baking dish, place a baking sheet below dish to catch spillage.)
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make crostini: Drizzle bread with olive oil and season with salt. Toast until golden, 10 minutes. Rub with a garlic clove while still warm.
- Serve with crostini.
Recipe by Delish.
Now watch how to make Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip:
Like what you see? SHARE this article to show your fellow foodies — they NEED this recipe too!