There is always something very satisfying about finding a new way to be creative with vegetables.
This asparagus has this buttery Italian flavor with the delicious gooey cheese to top it off. SO delicious.
Make these for any side to any dish and never regret it!
- 1 Lbs Asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 CUP Unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 CUP Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbso Chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees°F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast for 8-10 minutes, or until tender but crisp.
- Top with cheeses and bake for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Inspired by: Damn Delicious