Cream cheese cookies. Need I really say more? These babies turned out so moist and full of flavor, you will want to make these for every event!
On top of the deliciousness, they barely took any time to make! That’s what I love about recipes like this one–it’s not a chore at all to make!
Less than 10 ingredients and pure goodness. Just, perfection.
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 1 1/4 CUP Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 CUPS Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together at high speed until fluffy and smooth.
- Add sugar to the butter mixture and beat until fully incorporated and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir just until incorporated. Do not over-mix.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Cookies should be light in color, not browned, and just starting to brown on the bottom.
- Let cookies cool.
- Once cookies are cool, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.