If anyone of you like buffalo chicken AND sweet potatoes, we have found the jackpot!
This meal is health friendly and so so delicious! It’s even crazy easy to make!
Literally everyone I have made this dish for is all about it! Totally worth making! And it’s even good left over!
- 2 Medium sweet potatoes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 Tbsp Ranch for topping
- Cilantro for topping
- 2/3 CUP Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Place sweet potatoes on it and bake for 1 hour or until flesh is very tender
- Turn off the oven and keep the sweet potatoes inside to keep them warm.
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder.
- Add butter and whisk while it’s melting. When butter is incorporated, stir in cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water. Whisk until sauce thickens, about 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat and add shredded chicken. Mix thoroughly to cover chicken with sauce.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven, cut them in half lengthwise, and stuff them with shredded buffalo chicken.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of ranch on to each sweet potato.
- Top with cilantro.