These bad boys were seriously the most delicious appetizer I’ve had in forever! And they are super easy!
Also, don’t bother worrying about calories, cause these aren’t bad for you at all!
Even having them for a meal is an option! You definitely can’t go wrong with these!
- 1lb Ground chicken
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 sprigs of Green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 CUP Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, mixture will be sticky.
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.