These quinoa bites are perfect for a healthy, savory snack! You get the nutrients that come with it, AND get to spoil your taste buds!
They are super simple to make and are even good leftover!
Toss the protein bars and give these bad boys a run for a change of pace! You won’t regret it!
- 3/4 CUP Cooked quinoa, rinsed
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 CUPS Broccoli florets, finely diced
- 1 CUP Yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 Garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 1/2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Crushed red pepper
- Cook 1 CUP quinoa according to directions.
- Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, eggs, broccoli, onion, garlic, cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Put a heaping tablespoonful of quinoa mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.
Inspired by: Alida’s Kitchen